At Sportspeople Recruitment our highest priority is the health and well being of our people, our clients and the sector in which we provide our services. We have recently implemented a number of measures aligned to the Australian Government COVID-19 guidelines and New Zealand Government COVID-19 guidelines which safeguard our team and clients while embedding a sense of business continuity.
We acknowledge COVID-19 has created uncertainty for employers and employees and we believe Sportspeople Recruitment has a role to play in the months ahead. Continuation of services is one way we can assist:
- We have implemented a number of measures that enable our team to continue to deliver the high standard and service our clients expect of Sportspeople Recruitment. Due to the geographic spread of our team, Sportspeople Recruitment is very resilient to the impact of a disruption in any single location. We are still very much open for business with team members located in Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Sydney and Wellington (NZ).
- As an early adopter of technology, including video-conferencing, we can manage interviews and client briefings during an age of social-distancing.
We recognise budgets will be impacted across the sector. Sportspeople Recruitment has enjoyed 24 years of business continuity and we are prepared to give back to the sector at a time when it is most needed:
- Fee Reduction: Some jobs will still need to be filled. For those employers who decide to proceed with a recruitment process, an immediate discount on all Sportspeople Recruitment fees will apply from Thursday 19 March, 2020, as well as extended payment terms to assist your cash flow.
We acknowledge many organisations are not well resourced and may not have the benefit of an in-house HR or People & Culture team or simply do not know who to turn to for reliable and friendly advice:
- Free Staffing and general HR advice: For those organisations needing general staffing or HR advice the Sportspeople Recruitment team is available for an initial discussion, free of charge. This includes our existing service for any job seeker or outplaced staff to submit their CV to our Talent Network firstname.lastname@example.org
We acknowledge in many cases decisions will need to be made by organisations that are a quantum departure from what is regarded as normal business operations. Leadership can bring with it a sense of isolation and we believe measures should be in place to protect the mental health and well-being of all employees:
- Free CEO hotline: If you are a leader in an organisation and simply want to speak to one of our team, we’ll be happy to listen.
For more information please email email@example.com or call FREECALL Australia 1800 634 388 or FREECALL New Zealand 0800 634 388.
Issued by People Recruitment Group 19 March, 2020.