We know what it takes to find a job and we know what it’s like to be a job seeker. That’s why our team work alongside our candidates to guide and assist them to find a perfect match with great employers. Our recruitment and selection policy aims to ensure we attract and appoint applicants with the right skills, knowledge, behaviours and experience to meet the needs of all our employers.
- Candidates are given equal access to information about the job vacancy and its requirements.
- Candidates are always considered on merit.
- Interviews and the selection process are applied equally and consistently to candidates,
- We focus on technical skills, experience, knowledge as well as overall behavioural competence.
- Selection methods are reliable and free from bias or discrimination.
- We’ll keep you updated throughout every selection process, including providing honest feedback if you are unsuccessful.
- We treat your application with the utmost discretion, never releasing your details unless you authorise us to do so.
- We have a reputation of championing candidates where we believe they fit the job brief but the employer may not immediately connect the dots.
If you would like to join our Talent Network you can lodge your CV direct to our database by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include brief details on the scope and location of positions you would consider.