About Sportspeople Recruitment
Sportspeople Recruitment is a tenacious and dedicated recruiter consistently presenting candidates who provide the employer with the deepest and widest choice for shortlist and appointment.
As the first sports specialist agency in Australia and New Zealand, Sportspeople Recruitment has been the market leader since 1996, successfully filling roles across the entire career spectrum, from entry level to top tier executive.
- Headquartered out of Sydney and with Global Recruitment Consultants throughout Australia and in New Zealand, our team is recognised as the benchmark industry experts for sport, aquatics, venues, recreation and leisure recruitment across all levels.
- Our international talent network comprises qualified and job ready candidates in Europe, the United Kingdom, Canada, USA, Asia, Australia and New Zealand.
- Our recruitment strategy ensures we source the best talent regardless of where they’re presently working.
- We understand the operating context of sport, aquatics, venues, recreation and leisure businesses delivering bespoke recruitment options to source candidates that best suit the needs of our clients.
- Whether it’s a leader or the whole team, in the boardroom or on the sidelines, the depth and breadth of Sportspeople Recruitment's expertise and experience is unmatched.
- As a specialist division of People Recruitment Group, Sportspeople Recruitment also benefits directly from the networks of its partner brands Fashionpeople (fashion and retail) and People Recruitment (generalist recruiter all industries).
About People Recruitment Group
Sportspeople Recruitment is a specialist division of People Recruitment Group sitting alongside partner brands Fashionpeople, a specialist fashion and retail recruitment agency and People Recruitment, a generalist agency offering recruitment solutions for frontline, middle and senior management roles in the corporate and business sector.
The scope and reach of our partner brands and agencies, ensures Sportspeople Recruitment can source talent across the key markets including those working within, and others seeking employment in, the sport sector.