A shortlist service where Sportspeople Recruitment manages the early stages of the recruitment process through to referral of a qualified, screened group for final interview by our client.
- Finalise a comprehensive Position Overview noting responsibilities and specific conditions of employment.
- Advertise and market the position vacancy, including a listing at the Sportspeople Jobs Market, SEEK and our affiliates and powered Job Boards.
- Using our international talent network, target high quality candidates who fulfil the position duties and match the salary range.
- Manage the candidate application process, including acknowledging all applicants.
- Screen and interview the candidate group and recommend a Preliminary Candidate Group (long list) from which the Shortlist Group for interview by the employer is selected.
- Advise all unsuccessful candidates not selected for Shortlist Interview with the employer.
- Provides a comprehensive brief on the position.
- Manages shortlist candidates, including interviews, reference checking and employment.
A suite of additional services as “bolt-on” packs for the Sportspeople Recruitment Express Service including:
- Shortlist Interview Administration - preparation and administration of shortlist interviews to include:
- Scheduling of interviews, including liaising with the Interview Panel and candidates regarding availability and setting the schedule for the day(s).
- Preparing candidates for interview, including assisting candidates with travel/accommodation or Skype requirements (as required) and briefing candidates on the interview process. Candidate flights or accommodation costs to attend interviews, should this be required, will be at the cost of the client.
- Development of the interview questions and protocols, in agreement with the Selection Panel.
- Preparing the Selection Panel for interviews, including briefing on interview requirements and process.
- Notify unsuccessful candidates following the completion of Shortlist Interviews.
- Reference Checks - provide reference checking (via the sophisticated XRef system) using a standard or personalised set of questions. Charges depend on service type.
- Pre-Employment Assessments - Sportspeople Recruitment has access to a suite of over 800 skills tests to assess a candidate’s current level of knowledge, skill or ability in a specific area. Charges depend on service type.
The Sportspeople Recruitment fee for Express and Express Plus is structured to provide the most cost effective option for employers outside of DIY. Call us on FREECALL AUST 1800 634 388 or NZ FREECALL 0800 634 388 for an obligation free discussion and quote or use the contact form.